Enterprising, hard-working and technically skilled Accounts Receivable Coordinator known for accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness in managing functions for diverse-industry employers. A/R career spans 15 years of experience in manufacturing, retail, consumer, commercial, and other industries. I would prefer a position in the accounting field but I am always open to new opportunities. Can provide business letters of reference.
Read More »
•10Key over 9,900+ an hour.
•Notary Public for the State of Indiana.
•Achieved the lowest DSO and 90+ % for...
Client Services Representative / Team Lead of the Key Accounts Group
Zee Medical, Inc., Indianapolis, IN. June 2010 to Sept 2011
• Establish and maintain an open line of communication with the 20 established privately owned distributors of Zee Medical products.
• Process all weekly freight orders as well as any drop ship or overnight orders for all 20 distributors averaging over 200 orders a month.
• Responsible for all receivables and collections in relation to the distributors as well as Zee's wholesale division. (Over 15 million a year)
• Process and post all credits to the wholesale database averaging over 180 per month.
• Support the Key accounts department, National, Regional and Web Accounts
• Report weekly to the CFO, CEO, and VP of Cooperate Solutions on distributor account status.
• Process and help resolve all order discrepancies and product complaints in regards to distributor orders.
• Process all employee orders as well as maintain the cash account receivables balance
• Research and resolve all account discrepancies involving Distributors, National, Regional and Web accounts.
I was promoted 4 times with Zee Medical in the last 2 year. I only left the company to moved back to Illinois to be closer to my family. I can provide several letters of Reference.
National Accounts Coordinator
Zee Medical, Inc. Indianapolis, IN January 2010 - June 2010 (Promoted)
Regional Accounts Coordinator / Trainer for the Collections Dept.
Zee Medical, Inc....
Read More »