I've been writing fiction for twenty years and editing for five. I've worked for many companies and now I own a company where my main function is editing, formatting, cover art, and web content.
**Proficient in numerous programs:
• Microsoft Word 97-2013, track changes, show and hide, highlights, comments
• Excel/Office Publisher/Powerpoint
• Windows Vista- Windows 8.1
• Book formatting for print, Kindle, and Smashwords (Smashwords Nuclear method)
• Adobe Reader and Adobe Standard PDF
• Paperback formats
• Gimp/Photoshop- Cover art
* Superior organization skills and a high orientation to detail.
* Ability to prioritize and multi task.
* Strong writing skills and numeracy.
* Outstanding people skills and natural ability to interact in a tactful and amicable manner with a wide variety of diverse people and personalities.
* Communicator and relationship setter.
* Flexible, adaptive, hardworking and dedicated.
* Web site developmental skills.
* Consulting for writers.
* June 2011- Oct. 2011- Hellfire Publishing- Copy Editor
* June 2011- June 2012- Lioness Promoting and Agenting- Agent
* Oct. 2011-Mar. 2012- Naughty Nights Press- Primary Assistant Editor
* Mar. 2012- Mar. 2013- PDMI Freelance Publishing- Editor
* June 2012- Nov. 2012- In Dreams Literary Agency and Editing Firm- Founder
* Mar. 2013-Present- Vigilante Publishing Group LLC- Editor in Chief/Web
As a writer, here are my titles:
Read More »