I get things done.
Read More »
• Projects that come in on or under budget
• Integrated marketing campaigns that generate results at little to no cost
• Operational efficiencies that save you money and make you succeed
I bring ideas to life.
Some people are good at coming up with concepts. I flush out the details, strengthen the ideas, and take them to 100%. I revel in the specifics and high-level execution.
I generate low-cost results.
I have worked with companies of all sizes but a common theme has always been limited budgets. A lot of people are...
Let me help you succeed.
I generate marketing results with little to no budget. I have worked with companies of all sizes and one common theme is doing more with less while still attracting new prospects, nurturing them through the sales cycle, and communicating with existing customers to maintain and increase loyalty.
• Increased series page views on www.microsoft.com/events by 39%, at a cost of $.15/view. Managed content and the user experience
• Launched a third-party application with multiple dynamic podcast index pages and weighted and faceted search
• Decreased time spent creating demand generation emails by 71%-86% and increased employee opt-in by 30% after analyzing user feedback/usage and redesigning templates. Managed messaging and edited content for these weekly emails
• Decreased newsletter submissions by 86% and increased click throughs by 10% by analyzing metrics and ROI
GoToMeeting, Live Meeting, Connect, WebEx—the tool you use is less important than how you engage people. I started producing webinars in 2001 and then used my experience to build out a programming framework for more than 2,000 live webcasts/year at Microsoft.
I create end-to-end webinar programs—topics, presentations, scripted demos, presenter training, demand generation, hosting, follow up, tracking.
• Produced and managed bi-monthly CRM webinars series, which averaged 60 registrants and 30 attendees and generated $17M in won revenue
• Managed Microsoft webinar program...
Read More »
Director of Project Management
2010 - 2011
Managed Microsoft InfoPath and SharePoint consulting projects, led training, and planned and executed marketing initiatives.
• Drove concurrent consulting projects, coming in on or under...
Manager, Digital Marketing
2003 - 2009
Generated low-cost leads and managed programming, content, and tools.
• Saved $75K-$135K/year and cut podcast processing time from days to hours by launching a podcast automation tool. Took...
CDC Software (as Pivotal Corp.)
2000 - 2003
Created business plans for lead generation activities, including email campaigns, webinars, and video webcasts. Led customer reference program and provided intelligence to Sales.
• Produced and...