I'm a New York City-based fundraising professional with 15+ years in the nonprofit world under my belt -- mostly in museums and science centers, but currently in a nonprofit journalistic enterprise. The past six years I have worked in development, specializing in government, corporate, and foundation grants. I have a proven track record of securing six- and seven- figure multi-year grants.
Read More »
My main area of expertise is in STEM, science, education, health, agriculture, and public policy, but I would love to broaden my skill set and try new...
I am highly skilled at providing the following services:
• government, corporate, and foundation grant writing and proposal preparation;
• prospect research;
• program development and building logic models;
• donor communications and management;
• creating fundraising plans, board packets, and strategic plans;
• developing budgets and writing budget justifications;
• program evaluation;
• copywriting and editing;
• page layout within proposals using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign;
• other writing opportunities, including blogging and technical writing.
Read More »