Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

Jeremiah Bennett | Elance
 
176985602337900
Last Sign-in: Mar 10, 2015

Jeremiah Bennett

SEO, PPC Digital Marketing Executive.
   United States
  |   El Cajon, CA
  |  12:36 pm Local Time

Overview

Minimum Hourly Rate $55

Proven experienced Search Engine Optimization strategies to increase visibility for your website, products and services. I'm not like most people online that watch a few tutorials and call themselves SEO specialist. I have actually thousands of hours just in 2014 invested in latest techniques to increase website visibility. The clients I prefer to work with must have an understanding of the value of SEO. I have increased visibility and ROI from digital marketing on average of 400% and up for each of my clients. My tecniques are long lasting...

Read More »

Portfolio

We used a Wordpress platform and siloed the website to rank for competitive keywords
http://aironecoolingandheating.com
Website designed on Wordpress platform with on page SEO included We worked with 4...
http://abqchildcare.com
This is a vdieo production company in Los Angeles CA and we built a wordpress website...
http://mihp.skytide.net
Paramount Real Estate Group hired us to build a Real Estate Site for SEO search engine...
http://prenm.com

Skills (10)

Tested
SEO
My Score
avg
Passed
Search Engine Marketing
My Score
avg
Passed
Web Design
My Score
avg
Passed

Service Description

The services I speciallize in is SEO or Serch Engine optimization. ON page SEO is cruial to becoming visible on the search engines. It is only 20% of actual SEO services that needs to be incorporated into any website. Baclinking in various forms is the other 80% of actual SEO that most search engine optimization self proclaimed pros don't actually know how to do properly and get fast proven results that are safe and effective. 2014-present is a much more complex animal in SERPs than it has ever been. Social signals, backlinks trust flow, citations, click through rates and many more signals all come into consideration when looking to increase visibility with your website in the search engines. When investing such a considerable amount of money into SEO and Website Development you must take the necessary steps to recover your return on investment. With thousands of man hours placed into testingt different strategies for local SEO, affiliate seo, and multi location seo you know that you are hiring a reliable, very experienced seo professional that will provide results with maximum effectiveness.

Read More »

Employment

Sky Tide Digital
SEO strategist
2014 - Present
SEO for local clients such as HVAC, Plumbing, Child care, HVAC Supply, Energy utilities, Photography businesses
Our Community Marketing Sercives LLC
SEO Strategist.
2013 - Present
SEO services for local and international clients
Space Exploration Technologies
Propulsion Technician
2010 - 2013
Involved in research and development as well as manufacturing of rockets and spacecrafts for SPACEX. sent 4 space crafts to the international space station and built 5 falcon 9 rockets for low...

Education

University Of Phoenix
Business Managment
2009 - Present
Overview  |  Job History  |  Portfolio  |  Resume/C.V.

Keywords

SEO
Search engine optimization
real estate seo
local seo
search engine marketing
SEM
experienced SEO
small business seo
affiliate seo
ecommerce seo
My Snapshot
All Categories
Elance Level
Level represents activity and experience on Elance. Freelancers start at Level 1 and achieve higher levels through their work. A higher "Level" indicates greater earnings, ratings and other achievements on Elance. Learn More »
  • 12 months
  • Lifetime
Jobs
0
0
0
Total
Milestones
Hours
Reviews
Recommend
Clients
Total
Repeat
Earnings
Total
Per Client
Identity
Username
JeremiahBennett
Type
Individual
Member Since
December 2013
Elance URL
Verifications
0
Groups
Jeremiah Bennett | Elance

Jeremiah Bennett