Tonn Consulting, LLC provides high quality, dependable, value added professional services to help individuals/companies with their Access Database Development, Excel Modeling, and Financial Analysis needs.
Read More »
Jeremiah Tonn founded Tonn Consulting as a way to supplement his current full-time employment with additional projects that he enjoys working on. He graduated summa cum laude from DePaul University in Chicago, IL, USA and received a B.S. with a major in finance and minor accounting. Jeremiah also passed Level II of the CFA exams....
Tonn Consulting, LLC is focused on Access Database Development, Excel Modeling, and Financial Analysis.
ACCESS DATABASE DEVELOPMENT
I have a strong background in building access databases from scratch. I am proficient with tables, queries, forms, reports, and determining the optimal database structure. Most of my access experience has come from developing and maintaining large claimant databases for various fortune 500 companies.
Tonn Consulting can help you and your company with the following:
- Gathering and formating data from a variety of external sources for import
into Access. This may include coordinating with your team or with outside
- Determining an optimal database structure based on your specific needs
- Writing complex queries
- Creating forms and reports
- General maintenance such as updating the database with new information
or modifying the database structure if your needs change
- Training end users and helping to resolve any issues should they arise
If you opt for you or your team to maintain the database after the project is complete Tonn Consulting will help to ensure a smooth transition. We will also provide you with all files relied upon throughout the project.
I have extensive experience creating and checking complex excel models. My work includes developing models for the purposes of business valuation, statistical analysis, and litigation. Through my...
Read More »
Bank of America Corporation
Analyst (Collateralized Debt Obligation Group)
2007 - 2008
- Analyze loan portfolios and provide daily summaries to clients.
- Monitor portfolio compliance tests and asset quality.
- Maintain bookkeeping of all distributions to noteholders.