Read More »
My name is Jess and I am a Digital Media Creative from Australia. I specialise in social media advertising and online blog writing to help boost companies SEO ranking. I have 4+ years experience in the industry working both remotely and face-to-face with clients from Australia and the US. My experience also ranges from working with large established businesses to smaller start-up companies.
My home office is set up with:
- Mac and PC both with updated computer software
- Fast internet
- Printer, fax and scanner
- Skype, Viber,...
Here is what I can offer:
- Setting up social media business accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Linkedn)
- Creating content that forms a bond between your customers and your products/services
- Regular posting on social media platforms
- Creating a Facebook Ad Campaign that works with your marketing goals
- Creating highly targeted Facebook Ads
- Creating content that can be pushed to the top of the news feed of all your fans and all of their friends
- Increase your business's likes on Facebook and the amount of people engaging with your posts
- Training on how to use social media platforms
- Online blog writing for your website to help boost your companies SEO
- Managing JoomBlog
- Updating WordPress websites
- Copywriting and proofreading
Read More »
Social Media Editor
2012 - Present
Setting up social media business accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram - Creating a Facebook Ad campaign - Creating highly targeted Facebook ads - Creating ongoing content to post...
West Coast Eagles Football Club
Communications (work experience)
2011 - 2012
Event management for game day - Copywriting and proofreading - Writing news stories for website - Managing social media.
Marketing Assistant (work experience)
2010 - 2011
Writing scripts for messages on hold - Writing content for retailer newsletter - Researching and implementing fundraising ideas for Telethon - Promoting the sign up of customers to Westfield...