Over 10 years of experience, excellent project management skills, and a great eye for detail, make me an ideal candidate. Accustomed to fast-paced environments where deadlines are a priority and handling multiple projects is the norm, I enjoy problem solving and will work hard to achieve your objectives. If you’re seeking a qualified and productive individual who looks at challenges as learning opportunities, I am the right person for the job.
Read More »
C-Level Executive Assistant (Contract); New York, NY 2013-2014 Houlihan Lokey, Warburg Pincus and Mission 1st
• Supported C-Level Executives, CEO and 2 Managing Directors.
• Scheduled international and domestic travel arrangements and maintained complex calendars
• Assisted the marketing department with the planning and execution departmental and companywide events
Executive Assistant to President/CEO 2011-2013 Total Education Solutions (TES) and Institute for the Redesign of Learning (IRL); South Pasadena, CA
TES is a non-public agency, for-profit organization which provides innovative, quality educational services to individuals with exceptional needs throughout California, Michigan and Ohio.
IRL is a non-profit organization that provides basic education and enrichment activities for over 3500 individuals with disabilities or developmental delays.
• Provided executive –level administrative support to the President/CEO including; screening a high volume of calls, international and domestic travel arrangements, heavy calendaring, and all sensitive and urgent requests as needed.
• Managed “Taking Charge for Educators and Related Professions in Special Education”, a course written and copyrighted by the CEO. Assisted with its inclusion in UCLA Extension’s Curriculum.
Read More »