Sales, marketing, PR, & Business specialist.
Read More »
High quality, personable, and results orientated.
“Positive, innovative, driven, competitive and attention to detail are just some of the words that spring to mind when describing Jonathan. It was a pleasure to work with him". Leon Trayling, Head of Leisure, Townhouse Collection.
All businesses need 'sales', and sales is about converting prospects (or potential customers) into buying or using your product or service.
Over 20 years in business, responsible for writing and delivering...
What can I help with?
- business plans
- sales (from planning & strategy to actually cold calling and business development)
- marketing (collateral, content writing, copy, websites, online marketing - SEM / SEO, off line marketing)
- PR (formulating and pushing out press releases, speaking to Press)
- negotiations (very good negotiator, been in many heavy going board room setting negotiations doing multi-million £ negotiations)
- raising investment (successfully raised money off plans)
- business financials (good at forecasting and revenue projections)
I have successfully raised investment off my business plans.
The plans used also formulated the route for the direction of the business, which once executed worked amazingly.
I successfully turned around 4 businesses, the last businesses being a Marriott Hotel, which I transformed from a £12m turnover business to a £19.4m turnover business.
Although now I'm also helping SMEs / Start-ups.
I was responsible for everything; from sales collateral, all communications (email, letters, mail-shots, presentations), to marketing (including all advertising both online and off line - i.e. magazines, newspapers and poster campaigns), all stands at exhibitions (design, build and management - I was also responsible for the stands Marriott had at major exhibitions such as at Confex, which including the design, build and theme with all promotional aspects to drive customers to the stands and leave their details), online (advertising...
Read More »