I am a Front End WordPress web designer with an attention for detail. Currently, I have 4 years' experience working on websites designed to utilize WordPress. I have current knowledge and experience implementing WordPress software, themes, plugins, and security. I specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), site speed strategies, as well as site maintenance. I also offer a FREE site analysis.
Read More »
Designed and built a new website from scratch for ENT For Kids practice. Optimized the...
Moved existing website from WIX to WordPress. Then, modified, and enhanced site in...
Created a new website in WordPress based on an existing site built in software offered...
Created an updated website in WordPress with responsive design. The new site was based...
Customized WordPress login screen with company's own logo. Moved login URL to a more...
Logo used on ENT For Kids site in WordPress.
Customized login page for Palmetto Family Dentistry. Branded login page / screen with...
Custom login for WordPress dashboard created for Evolved Design Concepts. Branded...
Custom login page for Bethel United Methodist's WordPress dashboard. Branded with...
Front-end Web Development
Currently, I offer clients the following web design services:
• Free website analysis and estimate
• Website maintenance
• Website backups
• Website restores
• WordPress installations
• Theme design and set-up
• Plugin recommendations and set-up
• Optimization for speed, performance, and search engines
• Social media content and business listing updates
• WordPress training material and recommendations
• Web host recommendations
Read More »
Front-End Web Designer and WordPress Consultant
2011 - Present
• Perform site reviews, evaluations, and redesign of existing websites to improve overall content and search engine rank as well as create calls to action and drive site visitor conversions.
Georgia Health Sciences
Sr. Application Analyst
2006 - 2011
• Designed, implemented, maintained, troubleshot PowerNotes (PN2G) and PowerNotes Star 2G (PN*2G) for multiple departments within MCG Hospital and Children’s Medical Center.
• Assisted with the...
Clinical Systems Analyst
2005 - 2006
• Planned, designed, built, tested, and troubleshot Cerner’s Enterprise Scheduling application across various departments throughout the hospital system.
• Created and maintained 3-5 scheduling...
Solution Delivery Consultant
2001 - 2005
• Designed, built, tested, and troubleshot Cerner’s Clinical Data Repository / foundational database, which included Millennium Core and Security.
• Customized PowerChart, Cerner’s Electronic...
Medical University of South Carolina
Health Sciences, MS
1999 - 2001
Health Science, BS
1994 - 1998
Free site analysis
site backups and restores
theme design and set up
plugin recommendations and set up