May 17, 2012|Accounting|$0|Completed
My expertise covers the following services:
1. Financial Statement Preparation
o Balance Sheet,
o Statement of Operations/Income Statement/Profit and Loss
o Statement of Cash Flows
o Statement of Changes of Capital and Retained Earnings
2. Bookkeeping including General Ledger Account Analysis
4. Bank Statement Reconciliation
5. Financial / Business Planning
6. Financial Ratio Analysis
7. Payroll Processing (After-the Fact Payroll and Live Payroll with ADP and Paychex)
8. Data Entry. Also includes converting PDF Files to excel/word version
9. Personal Property Filings
10. State filings such as Annual Reports, Report of Activities for Events
11. Unclaimed Property Holder Reporting (Saved my last job $125,000 interests and penalties for voluntary filing Unclaimed Properties to California, Texas, Massachusetts, Maryland and New York States).
12. 1099-Misc and W2-G Federal Filings
I am a technology savvy accountant and enjoy learning use of new accounting softwares. I am currently an expert on the following accounting softwares and Applications:
4. JD Edwards
5. Lacerte Accounting
8. Microsoft Excel- Pivot Tables, Vlookup(Hlookup), Charts, Financial Formulas
Read More »
2013 - Present
┐ Responsible for monthly and year-end close including financial statement preparation, financial reporting/analysis, monthly management reports, account reconciliations, and accompanying...
Seven-Seven Global Services, Inc.
Lead Accountant & Finance Officer
2005 - 2008
Responsibilities as Finance Officer:
┐ Managed and oversaw the monthly bank reconciliation of all bank accounts of Seven Seven Corporate Group
┐ Prepared billing reports including monthly...
Manabat, Amper & Delgado (Deloitte Philippines)
Tax Associate & Financial Auditor
2002 - 2004
Responsibilities as an Audit & Assurance Services- Auditor:
┐ Examines financial statements and related records of clients applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles which includes...