A Network Engineer with a primary focus on the Cisco Systems products. Experience working in large enterprise environments in global organisations with thousands of users and multiple branch offices worldwide. More than 8 years of total professional experience. Cisco certified since 2007.
Network Management (5 yrs):
Good experience in network management software and technologies:
NetFlow, SNMP, IpSwitch WU Gold, SolarWinds, Cacti.
Routing & Switching (8 yrs)
Big hands-on expirience with network equipment:
- Cisco 800/1700/1800/2600/2800/3800/7200/ASR1000
- Cisco 2950/2960/3560/3750/6500;
- 3Com 3300/4300/4400/4900/3870.
Security & VPN (4 yrs)
Solid knowledge of Cisco Security & VPN products & technologies:
- Cisco PIX 500 series/ ASA5500, IDSM, FWSM, AIP-SSM.
- ACL, IDS/IPS, IOS FW, Site-to-Site VPN, Remote Access VPN, IPSEC, GRE, EasyVPN, PPTP, L2TP, DMVPN.
- Juniper SRX 100-240.
Wireless (5 yrs)
Strong experience in Cisco Wireless equipment & technologies:
- Cisco Aironet 1000/1100/1200/1300 series, WLCM / WLC, WCS.
- L2/L3 networks with different security levels (WEP/WPA/WPA2/802.1X)
- VoWLAN, CUCM, CUCME, SRST, IPHONES, E1/T1, FAX-o-IP, FAX relays, TCL and VXML-based IVR`s
Good technical writing skills - user manuals, installation guides, technical articles, drawing schemes (MS Visio).
Read More »