A Network Engineer with a primary focus on the Cisco Systems products. Experience working in large enterprise environments in global organisations with thousands of users and multiple branch offices worldwide. More than 11 years of total professional experience. Cisco certified since 2007.
Network Management (8 yrs):
Good experience in network management software and technologies:
Many network monitoring systems - Cacti, Zabbix and so on.
Routing & Switching (11 yrs)
Big hands-on expirience with network equipment:
- Cisco, Juniper, Mikrotik, Linux-based routers
- Cisco, 3Com/HP, Juniper, Raisecom, Dlink,Zyxel, Avaya
Security & VPN (8 yrs)
Solid knowledge of Cisco Security & VPN products & technologies:
- Cisco PIX/ASA
- ACL, IDS/IPS, IOS FW, Site-to-Site VPN, Remote Access VPN, IPSEC, GRE, EasyVPN, PPTP, L2TP, DMVPN.
- Juniper SRX
Wireless (8 yrs)
Strong experience in Cisco Wireless equipment & technologies:
- Cisco Aironet 1000-3700 series, WLC 21XX-55XX, WLCM, vWLC
- L2/L3 networks with different security levels (WEP/WPA/WPA2/802.1X)
Cisco - VoWLAN, CUCM, CUCME, SRST, IPHONES, E1/T1, FAX-o-IP, FAX relays, TCL and VXML-based IVR`s
Asterisk - dCAA, dCAP
VMware - 5.x
MS Hyper-v 2008/2012
Good technical writing skills - user manuals, installation guides, technical articles, drawing schemes (MS Visio).
Read More »