1) Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge in Core Java
2) Experience in J2EE Technologies %u2013 EJB, Hibernate, XML.
3) Experience in Service Oriented Architecture, SOAP, Web Services
4) Working knowledge of Struts, MVC, Spring
5) Exposure to diverse web/application servers like BEA Weblogic, JBoss, Oracle App Server (OC4J), Apache/Tomcat Web Server.
6) Extensive experience in application design and development for Distributed, Highly Available, Multi-threaded applications
7) Extensive experience in Java Performance engineering
8) Familiarity with Advanced Java - Design Patterns, Aspect-Oriented Programming, Java 1.5., Web 2.0 concepts.
9) Experience in Telecom technologies - SNMP, NMS/EMS, SS7 signaling protocol.
10) Familiarity with 3G Telecom Specs / 3GPP Docs, especially Location Based / Value Added Telecom Services.
11) Experience in Telecom BSS / Business Process Automation / Workflow Management Systems.
1. Global Sales Work Bench (GSWB)
Role: Onsite Coordinator / Designer
• Involved in the role of Onsite-Coordinator, coordinating between client teams based out of Germany and USA, and management & development teams based out of USA and India – for GSWB, a Java/J2EE-based retail sales portal for a leading automobile manufacturer.
• Extensively involved in customer interfacing and interaction. Participation in Requirements Specification & Analysis, High-level Architecture & Design, and resolution of deployment and system integration issues....
Read More »