My professional and volunteer experiences have provided me with a vast skill set. Customer Service has always been a focus where providing information to internal and external customers, the public at large and various business sectors was key.
Read More »
I work to research information that evaluates situations, products and results with a 360 degree perception.
I am resolution focused and have received recognition for 100% customer service rating.
Mar 21, 2013|Creative Writing|Private|Completed
Mar 19, 2013|Article Writing|Private|Completed
Management / Administration
• As Development office coordinator, streamlined processes for membership coordination and tracking ensuring membership fees were collected efficiently.
• Managed production floor of 200 representatives ensuring targets for proficient service were reached and resulted in above average percentages.
• Established the first information and lending library specific to learning disabilities in the region providing information to parents, teachers and newly diagnosed young adults.
• As Chair of Niagara Crime Stoppers created an effective working Board of Directors by inviting subject specialists to participate leading to the winning of Provincial conference.
• Completed a successful bid proposal to host the annual provincial conference for Crime Stoppers.
• Delivered Superior customer service to membership rewarded by a continued increase in annual retention of 80%.
• Received 100% customer satisfaction rating.
Project / Program Coordination
• Coordinated annual regional business show providing exhibitors with an increase in show attendance of 60%.
• As placement coordinator for women in non-traditional trades, matched newly graduated skilled workers with employers with a 98% success rate.
• Developed a winter program devised to improve perceptual handicaps, gross and fine motor skills and dyslexia; a program recognized by the Niagara school boards as a substantial contribution to the community.
• Coordinated monthly networking...
Read More »