For the past five years, I have gained a variety of knowledge in the business process outsourcing industry. I started out by gaining experience in the field of outbound sales by working on credit card sales projects and was successful in meeting the target quota set by the client. I then became an inbound sales and customer service team manager working for one of USA's leading computer companies. These experiences honed my english skills and enhanced my interaction skills with the customers through phone.
Read More »
I am looking for an...
- Assistant to the Team Lead
- Responsible for selling the company's products and services via telephone.
- Close sales and take orders typically generated by national advertising and/or fulfilling a contract/corporate performance agreement.
- Provide technical and administrative information and quote prices.
- Mail marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company and prepare activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Assigned to consolidate daily reports and track quality assessments.
- Responsible for the campaign%u2019s performance and overall profitability and their contribution to the company%u2019s bottom line.
- Develops agents for them to deliver required results on both performance and quality as set by both the company and its clients
- Leads and supervises the team in meeting the overall HR performance by controlling and complying to company established standards and local laws
- Maintains an active Production Floor which would foster an environment that is conducive for teamwork and results.
Read More »