May 15, 2013|Editing & Proofreading|Private|Completed
• Worked on a contract for Lennox International composing, editing and proofreading complex software and procedural documentation for a multi-phase demand and supply planning project.
• Functioned as a document management analyst for JP Morgan Chase on a contract with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, proofreading sensitive immigration documents.
• Served as a data analyst for Wells Fargo by identifying and eliminating invalid CMS keys for their corporate customer service division.
• Work remotely on various contract technical writing / editing / proofreading assignments for E-Lance and Freelancer.com.
• Assisted individual clients with the following: content writing for web SEO; rewrote content for WordPress blogs; edited a web site directed at IT managers and software developers; edited and proofread an academic thesis on business development in the IT field; created a Linked In page.
• Worked on a contract for NEC Corporation to complete functional design of operating guidelines, procedures and business standards for their client, the 7-11 Corporation.
• Communicated with software programmers to review and edit design development documents.
• Coordinated with colleagues and team leads for project management review of all documents prior to submission to the client.
• Worked on a contract for CompuCom to assist their client Levi Strauss and Company with the migration of a help desk database from Canada to Mexico.
• Gathered and analyzed data and procedural...
Read More »
Science Applications International Corporation
Technical Writer and Editor
2002 - 2010
Composed, edited and revised operating procedures manuals, new user training guides, technical guides, statements of work and proposals for both SAIC and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s...