I have spent many years performing as an administrative assistant in many different fields of business. I am a very proficient, fast typist and have great abilities for organizing information into easy to read formats. I am self motivated and task orientated. I also have excellent spelling and reading skills.
Read More »
Although I am inexperienced in the virtual world, I can provide over 10 years of experience holding titles such as Administrator, Office Manager, Assistant manager, and Personal Assistant. These skills help me to manage your product...
Feb 20, 2012|Data Entry|$70|Completed
I carry incredible standards of work, completed on time, with effective communication. I take pride of ownership in your work and care about the end product as though it were my own. If you are looking for real value for money, not false economy, please talk to me.
Including but not limited to the following:
Word Documents - Letters, Reports, Minutes, Inventories etc
Excel Spreadsheets - Maintenance and Creation
• Highly organized and mindful of timescales
• Do not compromise on quality
• Common sense to respond to new situations as they arise
• Ability to learn and retain new information very quickly
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
• Communicate effectively at all levels, verbally and in writing
• Know the importance of and maintain discretion and flexibility
• Typing speed of 60wpm with 99% accuracy
• A broad base of knowledge & skills at my disposal
Read More »
The Network Group
Administrative Assistant/ personal assistant
2002 - 2004
Managed 5 offices and over 50 brokers in 7 locations. Answered phones, and set up for all phone and voice mail systems at different locations. Computer set up and support, traveling between...