Game designer and fiction writer with two decades of experience in the field. Over a dozen published games, three novels and several other projects like RPGs, e-learning and advertisement.
Read More »
English-Brazilian Portuguese Translation
Brazilian Portuguese-English Translation
* Game concept and Game Design Documents;
* Game writing and scripting;
* Traditional or multimedia fiction writing.
* A dozen published computer games;
* Two published novels and several short stories;
* Half a dozen published RPG books.
Read More »
Freelance Game Designer and Writer
2004 - Present
* IP development for games
* Game Design Documentation
* Scriptwriting for games and e-learning applications
* Level Design, Quest Design, Narrative Design
* Concept development
* Novel and short...
Lead Writer (Contract)
2013 - 2013
* Create the company's intellectual property;
* Develop plot, characters, levels and dialogues for a fantasy strategy game;
* Define and specify narrative-related game mechanics.
Senior Game Designer
2012 - 2012
* Serious and Social Game Design, from concept to live operations,
* Development of documentations and presentations aimed both at external and internal clients,
* Game balance, Level Design
2011 - 2012
* Responsible for defining weekly updates for Social Games (Pet Mania and World Mysteries), including quests, level design, features and item sets;
* Coordinated a team of content designers and...
Lead Game Designer
2010 - 2011
* Responsible for scifi MMO Taikodom: Living Universe's core mechanics, game story, flow and level design;
* Coordinated a team of up to 10 individuals, including game designers, level designers,...
Lead Content Designer
2008 - 2010
* Worked with the Game Director to define and write Taikodom: Living Universe's GDD;
* Refined the IP, working with the CEO and fellow writers to focus on the player experience;
* Coordinated a...
2007 - 2008
* Coordinated the Content Team inside the Game Design department, defining game story and flow, based on the CEO's and Game Director's vision of the game;
* Created characters, map concepts,...
2004 - 2006
* Responsible for designing new e-learning projects, working side by side with the IT Coordinator and the Project Manager to achieve a good mix of software, good-looks and usability within short...
2001 - 2004
* Responsible for project ideas, game story and storytelling. Mission design and game design on certain projects.
2000 - 2002
* Responsible for presentation development, e-learning course development and the Brazilian division's website, coordinating a small team of designers;
* Spent six months working on e-learning...
Faculdade da Cidade
Graphic Design Bachelor
Pontificia Universidade Catolica - Rio