Organized and detail oriented business professional, with talent for diplomacy and tact with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling time sensitive and confidential materials. Demonstrated history of flexibility and versatility. Able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Excellent team-building skills. Poised and competent with the ability to easily transcend cultural differences in various industries.
Read More »
I have extensive experience in marketing, events, sales and other valuable modern sectors. I can...
Executive Support/Personal Assistant
* Heavy calendar/meeting management, domestic/international travel, process expense reports/invoices/purchase orders.
* Facilitate Executive’s personal and professional events, vacations, homes, vehicles, and household staff.
* Correspond and maintain relationships on behalf of the executive with internal teams, global offices, and business partners.
* Create and manage extensive business calendars, product release calendars, budget worksheets, and department-wide documents.
* Prepare/maintain personnel and product files, prepare/compile meeting minutes for distribution, monitor/distribute time sensitive & confidential documents.
* Accompany executive on industry-wide events and conventions nationally and globally.
* Maintain, update, and troubleshoot Executive’s office equipment.
* Front office maintenance and management, new employee orientation and training, and vendor management.
Project Management/Sales & Marketing
* Produce marketing presentations for senior executive meetings, retailer shows and sales events, while partnering with numerous marketing managers and sales teams to meet deliverable deadlines.
* Casting for Season Two of the MLBFanCave: finalist selection, travel logistics, managing contestants during competitions at Spring Training.
* Manage video production for lifestyle website – www.liveinthegrey.com: hire director/producer, create/maintain budget, and POC for talent and staff.
* Launch new lifestyle,...
Read More »
Alere In-Home Care, LLC
Administrator & Owner
2014 - Present
Alere In-Home Care provides caregivers to those in need of short-term and long-term assistance in the comfort safety of your own home. Services provided are Senior Care (hourly & 24 hour live-in),...
Tina Brown Live Media/Women in the World LLC
2014 - Present
2013 - 2013
Assistant to the Founder & CEO
2012 - 2013
- Heavy calendar management, monitor Executive’s email, prepare documents for meetings.
- Plan, manage and execute personal and professional events.
- Maintain New York and Los Angeles homes,...
Major League Baseball
Assistant to the Chief Marketing Officer
2011 - 2012
- Calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, and budget tracking.
- Liaison between Club executives, executive assistants, internal departments, and media partners.
2010 - 2012
- Secure show dates within the NYC, Boston, and Rhode Island music scene.
- Implement strategies to build fan base and ensure accelerated growth of band’s career.
- Develop promotional plan for...
SONY Computer Entertainment America
2007 - 2010
- Gatekeeper and voice for the Vice President of Product Marketing.
- Heavy calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, purchase orders, liaison between internal departments,...
SEGA of America
Executive Assistant - moved with Executive to SONY
2006 - 2007
- Calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, and purchase orders.
- Manage development of marketing presentations and other deliverables in liaison with numerous marketing managers...
Branch Administrative Assistant
2006 - 2006
- Support the RVP, Managing Director, Account Managers and Recruiters.
- Maintain consultant files, timesheets, resumes and contracts.
- Post open positions; screen, pre-qualify and select...
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
2005 - 2006
- Support Sales Managers in daily administrative duties and calendar management.
- Draft contracts, proposals, correspondence, rebates and commissions.
- Create sales presentations, promotional...
Appointment/Patient Screening Clerk
2000 - 2005
- Lead Clerk during department restructuring.
- Screen and examine patient requests for Internal Medicine Sub-Specialty call center.
- Maintain and manage vaccination records and requests.