Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

Joe Serpico | Elance
 
176985602337900
Last Sign-in: Apr 18, 2015

Joe Serpico

Expert Services to Fit Your Schedule and Budget
   United States
  |   Clearwater, FL

Verified Freelancer

Joe Serpico's identity has been verified.  Learn More

Overview

In my seven years working as internet coordinator for a footwear company, I discovered an uncanny ability to seek out and eliminate bad grammar, misspellings, typos and any other mistakes that had crept into our copy. If you're in need of fast, accurate proofreading, take advantage of that ability today.

Having personally created well over 100 websites since 2004 means I know what it takes to write web page content and also edit it. This enables me to quickly and accurately meet your needs regarding articles, blog posts, or entire...

Read More »

Portfolio

Excerpts from articles written by me and published on the web. Also links to Websites...
'Before' and 'after' views of an article that I proofread.

Skills (10)

Tested
Content Writing Skills Test
My Score
avg
English Vocabulary Test (U.S. Version)
My Score
avg

Service Description

Writing

Web Content - With over ten years experience creating well over a hundred websites, I know how to write and format interesting web content and deliver it on schedule. Your content will be grammatically correct and without spelling errors - but that doesn't mean it will be stiff and formal. Writing in a casual, conversational tone is second nature to me. I specialize in alternative health and fitness content, but have written on a myriad of subjects.

Article Writing - With my over ten years experience in writing for the web, I know you want informative well-researched articles, and you want them on time and within budget. While my personal interest lies in the alternative health and fitness fields, I have provided top quality articles on a wide variety of subjects.

Proofreading

Web Content and Articles - With no professional training in proofreading, why would I be your best choice? Well, as I stated in my overview, I'm blessed (or maybe cursed) with a meticulous proclivity for extracting the most minute error in American English spelling or grammar. Use that natural talent to your advantage and make a good first impression on your website visitors.

Editing

In my more than ten years of website creation, I've written about 60% of the articles that appeared on those sites. The remaining 40% that I contracted for were....let's say they were less than perfect. I made them perfect, and this experience honed my web content and article editing skills to a fine...

Read More »
Overview  |  Job History  |  Portfolio  |  Resume/C.V.

Keywords

Writing
Proofreading
Editing
Articles
Health
Alternative Health
Fitness
My Snapshot
All Categories
Elance Level
Level represents activity and experience on Elance. Freelancers start at Level 1 and achieve higher levels through their work. A higher "Level" indicates greater earnings, ratings and other achievements on Elance. Learn More »
  • 12 months
  • Lifetime
Jobs
0
0
0
Total
Milestones
Hours
Reviews
Recommend
Clients
Total
Repeat
Earnings
Private
Private
Total
Per Client
Identity
Username
joe_editor
Type
Individual
Member Since
July 2013
Elance URL
Verifications
0
Joe Serpico | Elance

Joe Serpico