Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

John H. | Elance
 
176985602337900
Last Sign-in: Jan 31, 2014

John H.

B2B Lead Gen, Appt Setting, Telesales, Phone Pro
   United States
  |   Glenview, IL

Overview

John Hoffmann Summary

- Long term experienced Senior telemarketing, telesales and field sales experience:

- hands-on company/contact market research guru and master of detailed or quick contact info

- telemarketing and telesales voice and personality; belief of their productivity power

- focus on 80% SMBs, especially small business owners and executive contacts at remaining 20% large company targets or divisions

- particularly successful with startup company/products telemarketing lead generation, qualification and company/contact...

Read More »

Skills (10)

Tested
Computer Skills
Sales
Microsoft Excel
B2B Cold Call Prospecting
B2B Lead Generation & Lead Qualification
B2B Telemarketing; Phone Sales & Telesales
English
Natural USA Citizen & Midwest English Speaker
B2B SMB Owners & Fortune 1;000 Executives
GoldMine & Excel Power User

Service Description

-- Deep experience and time as jack-of-all trades as a field and inside sales startup professional of technology solutions via formal sales training in B2B sales consultative direct and telesales selling techniques and focused skills over 25 years

-- Strong experiences in start-up situations and new markets allow me to jump-in-running. Especially experienced in bootstrapping of sales/guerilla marketing results

-- Especially valuable and productive where a proven product crusader and evangelist is needed to talk with the customer in their terms.

-- Hands-on power user of CRM/SFA database software as a proactive lead identification, lead generation, lead qualification marketing too, i.e.; MIS/IMA, SalesLogix, GoldMine.


Industry Markets:--
Financial Services/Insurance, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Distribution, High-Tech, Business Services, Consulting Firms, Software Developers and Publishers.


Type of Clients Sold: Many SMBs and Fortune 500s such as Allstate, Baxter, CNH, Chicago Title & Trust, Chicago Title & Trust, IBM Global Services, 3Com, Abbott Laboratories, and, Ameritech/SBC.


PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

Office Momentum Solutions, a division of SysGen Inc (virtual office 80% of time) Northbrook, IL--www.officemomentum.com & www.sysgeninc.com--

A pure startup company offering an on-demand, SaaS back office operations software suite. Company (owner) ran out of money after four months.

Senior Sales Rep – Hired along with two others, sales and...

Read More »

Education

Coe College
B.A. Liberal Arts
1970 - 2004
Harvard University
Credit
1993 - 1993
Sandler Sales Insitutue
President's Club
1984 - 1984

Keywords

B2B / SMB Fortune 1000
Telemarketing
Email & Internet research
Lead (s) generation
Cold call prospecting
Lead qualification
Appointment setting
Phone Sales & Telesales
GoldMine & Excel reports
USA born & MW English
My Snapshot
Elance Level
Level represents activity and experience on Elance. Freelancers start at Level 1 and achieve higher levels through their work. A higher "Level" indicates greater earnings, ratings and other achievements on Elance. Learn More »
  • 12 months
  • Lifetime
Jobs
0
0
0
Total
Milestones
Hours
Reviews
Recommend
Clients
Total
Repeat
Earnings
Total
Per Client
Identity
Username
John_H_H
Type
Individual
Member Since
September 2008
Elance URL
Verifications
0
John H. | Elance

John H.