Here are a few things about me:
- I'm a self-starter, problem solver, and passionate young software engineer with a strong interest and knowledge in software engineering and research.
- I love F.O.S.S. (free & open-source software).
- I'm a strong believer in open education.
- I follow my dreams (you should do the same).
- I'm more of a generalist, so I'm not too attached to any technologies.
- I spend a lot of time conducting research in the areas of open computational education and learning disorders, with a focus on dyslexia as I'm a...