Jorge is a global Innovation Insurgent and author of the innovation blog Game-Changer.
Read More »
Companies such as FedEx Ground, TelVista, The Jumpitz, Tuni&G, IOS Offices and Chivas USA have called Jorge their Puzzle Builder and Pain Reliever, because whether it's been planning and executing strategies to improve processes, helped them "wow" their customers, create new capabilities, products and services and launch them to market; he's done it.
He is the Co-founder and Chief Strategist of Blu Maya. Connect with Jorge on Twitter @jorgebarba and...
At Blu Maya I help clients ideate, conceptualize and execute word of mouth initiatives.
>5 REASONS YOU SHOULD HIRE ME:
1. My background is in technology and marketing which helps me understand your business in its most important aspects.
2. I have a personal blog www.game-changer.net, and so I am experienced with and understand what it takes to stand out in the internet during the social media age.
3. I'm have strong knowledge and successful experience, with a proven track record, in ecommerce, seo, internet marketing and word of mouth.
4. I'm a strategic thinker; I value originality in work and not 'more of the same'. I set high standards for myself and the result is supreme confidence for the client knowing that they'll get the best of the best.
5. I've worked with both startups and established businesses in industries such as financial, apparel, media and entertainment.
>MORE DETAILS ABOUT ME:
I'm a creative strategist, my strengths are coming up with ideas that provide a competitive advantage for the client and then executing them at will.
I'm an intellectually curious individual; this makes me knowledgeable in many areas and it gives me the ability to think way outside my own box. I read voraciously and keep up with industry news.
I like to work with purposeful minded people/businesses who are not afraid to try new things, who understand that businesses are built to deliver value and not to stick people for a few quick bucks.
I learn fast and don't need...
Read More »