I am a zero in paper qualifications, but give me the task, and i'll make us heroes...
Read More »
Simplicity is the key to creating a distinction in a much complicated and competitive environment today. Gone are the days where high intellectual abilities are needed..We move in circles, and it's all coming back to basics again. Simple, clean, pure and friendly sells....Marketing is about creating customers that understand what we do in the shortest, most simple and effective way possible...
1) Never do something you don't love as it will only produce mediocre results
2) Always use your given vision and imagination to create a difference in everything that you do
3) Be brave to admit and realize that you are not good enough, be strong to move forward
4) X amount of work = X amount of results
(Don't complain if you don't have enough money, just move on and change..The one thing that is worst than feeling lazy is giving the excuse to be lazy)
5) Discipline yourself, be creative if you want to create a distinction in the world and works of art in everything that you do.
6) Be like Steve Jobs - He did after all put a 'Ding' in the universe
7) Always see the value of everything that you are involved in, only then you can establish a strong emotional connection in your business.
8) Once you are successful, teach others to teach others to teach others.
Read More »