Studied at University of Memphis and ITT-Technical Institute where I honed my skills in Graphic Design, Illustration, Video Editing, and Typography; I also earned my Associates Degree in Graphic Communication and Design from ITT-Technical Institute. I know the importance of deadlines thanks to my studies at ITT-Tech and the teachers there who teach their classes in a manner that mirrors the business world. I was held as on the best artist and designer in my classes by my fellow peers and professors as well. My skills include Logo design,Book...
Read More »
(Major in Graphic Communication and Design)
* Fundamentals of Design
- I learned various design techniques that would better improve my technical skills as an artist and designer. Also learned more advanced skills for Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
* 3D Modeling Techniques
- I began using and improving my 3D design skills in 3DS Max.
* Video Production Techniques
- I became more familiar with Adobe Premier Pro and all the ins and outs of movie making.
* Sustainable Graphic Design
- Taught me of more efficient, cost effective, and environmentally friendly methods to consider when designing.
* Digital Prepress and Production Processes
- I was introduced to Typography as a design media and learned of its importance when it comes to the history of graphic design.
* Interactive Design with Flash
- How to create website home pages, Flash movies, and interactive Flash games is what I gained from this course.
- Animating 3D models in 3DS Max was the aim of this course.
UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS
(Major in General Art with a concentration Toward Graphic Design)
* Art History
- I studied artistic periods through history like the Renaissance and Post-modern periods.
* Fundamental in Arts 1 & 2
- I learned, practiced, and applied various creative concepts and thinking techniques to my artistic style. Learned of the purpose and meaning that comes with every object and material used in a work of art.
* Drawing 1, 2, & 3
- I learned and practiced Contour...
Read More »