May 30, 2012|Translation|$390|Completed
Jan 18, 2012|Translation|$10|Completed
Dec 19, 2011|Translation|$672|Completed
Dec 2, 2011|Translation|$22|Completed
I am able to complete my translation projects under strict timelines in an accurate and professional manner.
My freelance services include:
Translations from English to Spanish
Translations from Spanish to English
Proofreading in English and Spanish
Transcriptions in English and Spanish
My areas of specialization are in:
Website Content | E-books | Business & Commerce | Management | Human Resources | Social Sciences | Non Profit Organizations | Environment | Politics | History | Geography | Journalism | Software Games | Travel & Tourism | Literature | Philosophy | Religion |
My translation rules for any project are:
1. Quick review of the entire document to see if there is anything that might need to be clarified with my client.
2. Once started, always read the paragraph/section ahead to ensure that the translation always reflects the main idea.
3. After completing a paragraph/section read the result and ensure that a clear sentence structure and consistent terminology is used.
4. After completing the entire document, perform a proofread, grammar check, and spell check to ensure consistency and accuracy.
5. Finally, ensure that the result has the same layout as the original.
Thank you for your interest and I really look forward to working with you!
Read More »
Dodge City Central Elementary School
2003 - 2004
Central Elementary School, located in Kansas, U.S., needed to have their monthly newsletters and letters they sent to parents translated into Spanish. This required translating using Mexican...
Fundaci๓n Indigena Amauta
2001 - 2002
Worked on a contractor basis as a translator for all FIA's outgoing grant proposals from English to Spanish and all incoming replies from international organizations. Additionally, I had to...