• Managing the team administering IT infrastructure technologies. (Technologies include SAP, Active Directory, WSUS, SCCM, Trend Micro OfficeScan Antivirus, IBM server hardware, MPLS, Microsoft Exchange, Remote Support Software, MOSS etc..)
• Provide IT systems & services as per the SLA in alignment with business objectives and strategic IT policy of the organization.
• Formulating the IT processes policy and Information Security Policy & their implementation.
• Study and implementation of all relevant IT service processes, IT service policies and standard operating procedures & guidelines.
• Prototyped system upgrades to identify potential problems and learned to operate and troubleshoot new systems.
• Server and Desktop virtualization.
• ISO 27001 compliance mapping and policy ensuring.
• Network project planning, engineering and execution, problem identification & solution, and establishing processes for optimum resource utilization.
• ITIL Life cycle full implementation.
• IT service requirement gathering & delivery at all business locations of the region.
• Daily backup and disaster recovery administering.
• Uptime maintenance of LAN & inter-office connectivity (deployment, troubleshooting, vendor liaising & maintenance).
• Availability & uptime management of server infrastructure & facility.
• Implementation rollout support for all central business solutions (e.g. ERP, Intranet etc).
• IT Vendor Management, IT Contract negotiations, RFPs....
Read More »
IT Delivery & Project Management
IT budgeting & Cost Control
Vendor Management and contract negotiation
Disaster Recovery Planning & Execution
ITIL v3 Framework
Business System Integration
ISO/ IEC 27001:2005ISMS Implementation
IT infrastructure IT Operation
IT Hardware Desktop management
Service Desk Operations