I've been writing software for iOS since version 1.1.1, before the Apple SDK was even released, and for Mac OS X for 3 years. My expertise in iOS ranges from low level(bootloader, kernel, etc) to standard app deployment(App Store applications).
Read More »
I have an exceptionally strong passion for creating beautiful and robust software for each of these platforms.
iOS Application Development
- Writing applications for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Fast work pace and love working with designers on rapid prototyping
- Leveraging deep knowledge of underlying OS technologies to deliver the best, most efficient, most immersive user experience possible on a mobile platform.
- Will make Mac OS X counterpart applications
iOS Code Auditing/Assistance
- Using my knowledge and experience to review other developers' source code to search for: security threats, memory leaks, potential optimizations, bug resolutions, etc.
- Working collaboratively, in a temporary capacity, on development of other developers' software ranging from 1 line of code to entire projects, should they require professional insight or assistance.
Read More »