Feb 29, 2008|E-books and Blogs|$800|Completed
Apr 15, 2007|Ghost Writing|$450|Completed
Mar 23, 2007|Ghost Writing|$100|Completed
Dec 22, 2006|Web Content|$360|Completed
Combining writing/editing expertise with over twenty years‘hands-on’ business and technical experience, Jacqueline has written, edited and proofed client reports, product data sheets, marketing copy, press releases, keynote speeches, business and marketing plans, articles and white papers. Working with a global portfolio of clients from many industries, Jacqueline is an expert at writing in a style and “voice” specific to each designated audience.
Her writing is easily recognized by her signature ability to take complex topics and make them accessible. Accurate and clear – her style is both informative and entertaining.
Copy writing & collateral - specializing in high-tech and healthcare, new business start-ups and feature magazine articles.
Barking Cats Freelance portfolio includes work for clients such as:
* McGraw Hill
* The World of Food Ingredients Journal
* Career Planning and Adult Development Journal
* World Calendar for New York Times Syndicate
* International Journal of Biochemistry
* Global Technology Index
* Kalahari Rusks
* Medicago, Inc.
* Thunderstore B.V.
* LiteracyPro Systems, Inc.
* ChainLink Research, Inc.
* “Real Time Enterprises – A Continuous Migration Approach” by Vinod Khosla (editor)
* “Conquering Panic and Anxiety Disorders” by Jenna Glazer, contributing author
Read More »