Greetings! My name is John, and I offer advanced writing and editing skills for clients who require English prose of high quality. I am comfortable writing/editing prose in a wide range of styles for diverse reading audiences.
Read More »
My professional background is in higher education, mainly teaching/research in the field of music theory/analysis at the college/university level. Publications thus far appear in academic journals and books on pedagogy and pop-rock music style analysis, among other topics. My knowledge-base of humanistic and...
1. As an educator and scholar, I maintain a high level of attention to grammar, form, and style in my writing and editing.
2. I offer clients the highest level of focus and dedication to achieving quality results.
3. My organizational and managerial skills provide clients confidence that deadlines will be achieved in a timely manner.
4. Publications demonstrates the kind of product I am capable of producing.
5. As an active member of the Journal of Music Theory Pedagogy (JMTP) editorial review board, I am engaged in editing scholarly writing on a range of topics related to instruction and learning, including aspects of educational philosophy and instructional methodology.
6. My training as a Ph.D. and researcher has enabled me to acquire knowledge of humanistic fields such as linguistics, philosophy, aesthetics, semiotics, and cultural/critical theories, among other disciplines.
Read More »