JSDC is a professional consulting firm with knowledge and experience in the specialized area of assisting organizations to improve their practice of project, program and/or portfolio management. The areas these firms focus on includes
Read More »
1. Project Requirement Gathering
2. Project Feasibility study
3. Project planning/management
4. Web development (Opencart/Wordpress/Jhoomla/PHP/Java based projects)
5. User acceptance testing and product launch
WORK FLOW OF JSDC PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
Identify Your Goals And Needs And Plan For Meeting Those Needs Through A Consultancy :
Identifying of goals include answering the following questions
1) Are you expanding in the related or unrelated field? Horizontal or vertical expansion?
2) What are your strengths and resources which we can take advantage of in fulfilling your business objectives?
On the basis of above questions and analysis we identify the final goals and objectives of the organization
Assessment Of Main Objective Into Short Term Goals :
After deciding the main objective we break the main goals into small achievable short-term goals so as to track the progress according to the primary plan.
Identifying The Skills And Expertise Required :
After evaluating and finalizing both the long and short-term goals we make the list of resources required to fulfill that goals to achieve the final objective.
These resources include :
1) The skilled and expertise personnel required to complete that tasks.
2) Requirement of economical resources.
3) Time required to complete both short and long term goals.
Giving You The Budget Of Completing That Project :
After deciding upon the resources required to complete the following project an initial budget or estimate is given to the organization by JSDC to give an overall idea of the cost that will be incurred for completion of the project.
Negotiation regarding the consulting fees and aspects regarding...
Read More »