I have been working as a Software Tester for more than three years, testing desktop and web applications for different clients from different business areas. I also have experience testing large and complex applications, as well as simple websites.
My objective is to find a position where I can use my knowledge and experience on behalf to the project giving my best to accomplish the tasks assigned.
The services I can provide are:
- Functional testing (Mercury Quality Center, Mantis, Jira, Bugzilla, webex)
- Automated testing (Selenium IDE, HP Quick test Professional)
- Perfomance testing (HP LoadRunner, Apache Jmeter, OpenSTA)
- Manual testing
- Regression testing
- Integration testing
- UI testing
- Cross-browser testing
- Exploratory testing
- Website testing
- Desktop app testing
- Test Case/Plan documentation creation
- Bug reporting and issue tracking
The services can vary depending on what the client needs.
Read More »
TATA Consultancy Services
QA - Tester
2008 - 2010
I have worked for about 2 years and a half for projects of different size and complexity.
I worked as a tester for various business areas and countries.
I Have performed functional testing,...