I have a long work history which includes writing, website building and maintenance, creation of business and office systems, using dozens of software programs, accounting, creation of chart of accounts and much more. I have excellent grammar and spelling in both British and American English.
Read More »
Need to save right now!
I am just starting out on elance, and hope you will give me a chance to prove myself.
I live in Australia, and lived and worked in the United States for fifteen years, up to the end of 2007.
I have indepth experience over 40 years in the following (and NO! I am not an old fuddy duddy). Here are a few of my skills, honed over that time:
- fast typing and data entry in any software program you care to throw at me
- Writing and delivering speeches on self-development and health
- Writing for my company's newsletter and website
- Building several websites and blogs (the first was a candle retail store in the USA in 1998)
- Writing articles for said sites and blogs as well as for article marketing and autoresponder newsletters and mini courses
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, accrual accounting
- Setting up accounting software for particular management structures (Blackbaud, Peachtree, Accpac and more)
- Spinning (rewriting) articles for submission to multiple article directories
I really enjoy spinning articles. I do it sentence by sentence which gives a rate of 60-80% variation on the original article. When variations are compared with each other the rate tends to be higher. I change the sentence structure as well as some of the words withing the sentence. I retain the essential meaning of the sentence and the article overall. I have a high rate of submission success, about 98%, including to ezine articles.
I can write...
Read More »