As an editor and copy-editor with seven years' professional experience, I can make your writing shine.
Read More »
I hold an MFA in Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts from UC Riverside, where I studied screenwriting, fiction and nonfiction. My editing client list includes novelists, screenwriters, children's book authors, business professionals and academics.
I offer meticulous, personable, one-on-one service with a fast turnaround time, and at a highly competitive rate. Whether you need just a light copy-edit or substantive editing...
Nov 19, 2013|Editing & Proofreading|$139|Working
Typically, I use Track Changes in MS Word to allow for a user-friendly client experience. I specialize in editing and copy-editing:
• Novels, memoirs, nonfiction books
• Children's picture books
• Masters theses, Ph.D. dissertations, journal articles
• Resumes, proposals, business plans, promo & marketing copy
• Writing by fluent but non-native English speakers
2012 & 2013 CLIENT TESTIMONIALS:
"Julia has done a great job in copy-editing and stylistic editing for my thesis! She's very thorough and made excellent recommendations to my future writing too. I'm very satisfied with her work, and wish to work with her in the future."
- Echo Liao, Ph.D., Simon Fraser University, Beedie School of Business
"Julia's efficient and speedy copy-editing improved my dissertation immeasurably. Had I known her earlier, I would have had a few more nights of good sleep."
- Majid Ghorbani, Ph.D., Simon Fraser University, Beedie School of Business
"Julia's integrity and professionalism have made her the ideal editor to hire for my writing projects. Her 'can do' attitude results in impressive outcomes, and she has an innate ability to connect with people. She is a tremendous asset as a writer and an editor and has my highest recommendation."
- Patrick Seraphin, author of THE LITTLE LION AND LIONESS and THE BOY WITH THE HAT
LINKED IN: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/julia-watson/20/b67/275
Read More »