A web researcher with the ability to work with a minimum supervision,
Read More »
self-reliant, hardworking, efficient, accurate and flexible.
I am looking for a job which will utilize and further enhance my
skills while I am helping to achieve my employer goals.I have gained experience in data analysis, instruction, process improvement,
contact finding based on quality and being a Quality Analyst for a year.
I strongly believe that with my academic background, a goal-oriented and motivated individual who is looking forward to contribute positively...
Mar 29, 2015|Other - Administrative Support|Private|Completed
I have excellent experience in web research, phone research, list building, extracting email address and other related contact information of any business and personals, searching in Google, Bing and Yahoo search engines. I use some secret and useful search engine keywords tricks in order to extract the exact and required information.I have also excellent experience in managing the extracted data in MS Excel, MS Work, Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet, Google Document and other related applications. I believe my capabilities would be perfect for your project. I can complete this job within the necessary period. I have years of encounter in this work and can offer you my past taste work. I will be offering you with all my effort and capabilities.
* Getting Information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
* Analysing Data or Information - Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
* Interacting With Computers - Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
Data Entry Specialist
* Enter data into computer with different formats and text layouts.
* Compare and verify data entered with source documents.
* Maintains 99.9% accuracy, speed and competency.
* Compile, sort and keep records of work completely.
Read More »