17 years as an IT professional with a BS in Information Technology and years of experience as a Systems and Security Engineer, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, VMware Certified Professional and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), specializing in virutalization, security, systems design and cloud services. I have worked in enterprise environments from 10 users to 250,000, I offer professional grade AWS, VMware, Office 365, Windows infrastructure and security consulting and have extensive experience designing,...
Read More »
Jul 8, 2012|Web Programming|$219|Completed
View All »
Jun 7, 2012|System Administration|$219|Completed
I offer professional server and cloud administration, maintenance, virtualization and security services. I have extensive experience in both large and small environments and will tailor a solution to meet the needs of any organization. I am available for on-demand assessments, support and troubleshooting as well as on-going maintenance based upon your needs. My main focus is administration and security of Windows based Active Directory networks, cloud services, virtualization with VMware, Office 365 implementation and I am also experienced in storage, disaster recovery, high-availability/clustering.
Read More »
Sr. Technical Consultant/Team Lead
2012 - Present
Sr. Tech. Consultant, AWS certified Solutions Architect and acting CIO in charge of overall corporate IT infrastructure, hosting and contract operations. Responsible for vSphere 5.1, Active...
VMware Subject Matter Expert
2010 - 2012
• Responsible for design, requirements review, vetting and overall implementation of VMware vSphere 4.1 infrastructure in support of over 250,000 enterprise users.
• Design and implementation of...
2008 - 2010
• Design, upgrade, configuration and integration of a ruggedized mobile virtualized datacenter product at multiple locations worldwide.
• Implementation of VMware Virtual Infrastructure 3 (VI3)...
General Dynamics Information Technology
Computer Systems Engineer V
2007 - 2008
• Responsible for Configuration Management (CM) and Information Assurance (IA) of over 150 remote Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003 servers supporting multiple dispersed projects in worldwide...
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
LAN Administrator III
2006 - 2007
• Responsible for the maintenance and design of the Virtual Infrastructure, including 30 VMware ESX 3.0.3 Servers and over 150 Virtual Machines utilizing DRS, HA, vMotion and scripted backup...
White House Communications Agency
2001 - 2006
• Responsible for engineering, installing, and maintaining 25 geographically dispersed Microsoft Server 2003 clusters hosting file/print, SQL database and Exchange services built upon multiple EMC...
USAF Active Duty
Comm. Computer Operator
1997 - 2006
• Communications Computer Operator Training (1997)
• Base Communications Center Operator, McClellan AFB, Sacramento, CA (1998-2001)
• Systems Administrator, Washington DC (2001-2006)
Community College of the Air Force
Associates of Science, Information Technology