Aug 24, 2010|System Administration|Private|Completed
Nov 18, 2008|Network Administration|Private|Completed
Oct 28, 2008|Network Administration|Private|Completed
Sep 23, 2008|Network Administration|Private|Completed
I am a Network Architect for a major international managed services provider. I have extensive experience in most things Cisco related - routing, switching, security, VPN, load balancing, SAN/NAS, VoIP, IP Telephony, etc.
I have completed several small freelance projects outside of my primary job and have built a pretty good reputation with some small businesses. I've recently started looking to expand my freelancing business.
During my career I have performed many functions related to networking:
- Designed and installed access-layer wiring closet routers and switches
- Redesigned and upgraded corporate datacenter switched network
- Installed large EMC and Cisco SAN / NAS infrastructure
- Performed large-scale WAN migrations
- Utilized WAN technologies like PPP, MLPPP, Frame Relay, ATM, SONET
- Implemented numerous different VPN solutions - site-to-site, remote access, hub-and-spoke, etc
- Installed, configured and maintained Cisco Pix, ASA, Checkpoint, Sidewinder and SonicWall firewalls
- Written custom C#, Visual Basic, Perl and shell scripts to perform various tasks related tonetwork management
- Performed assessments and audits of customer networks - providing itemized lists of vulnerabilities, potential trouble spots and recommended solutions
- Documented network infrastructure, providing detailed drawings
I am a very competent network professional with a very large toolbox of skills. I work very fast, very responsibly and complete projects on time as promised.
Read More »