I am a talented research and analysis professional with a valuable skill set and relevant experience. To date, I have written over 600 general science articles, self-published a work of science fiction, and served with distinction as a technical analyst and writer in the aerospace and defense industry. I thrive in a fast-paced work setting, and prefer short-fuse work requests over long-term projects. I am committed to excellence in every aspect of my professional endeavors, and I would be honored to share my expertise with you and your...
Read More »
The services which I offer include:
- Composing technical, business, professional, and creative written works;
- Editing and proofreading all written works;
- Entering and updating information to be entered in web logs (Blogs);
- Data entry;
- Resume critique.
Projects that I have completed include:
- Long-term engineering analyses for the Department of Defense;
- Short-fuse analytic writing tasks (quick turnaround requirement);
- Resume critiques of colleagues, friends, and neighbors;
- Fictional short stories;
- Editing and proofreading Undergraduate- and Graduate-level essays, reports, and theses.
Read More »
BAE Systems, Inc.
All Source Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
2011 - Present
- I currently work as a GEMINI/MIDB 2.1 database analyst in the Office for Cyber Threat Analysis (CTA) at the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) in Washington, D.C.
- I am part of a team that...
United States Office of Naval Intelligence
All Source Undersea Weapons Analyst
2009 - 2010
- As a torpedo analyst, I was required to acquire and present technical information to customers (internal, external, academic, international) through independent reading, interviews with SMEs,...