Exceptional writing. Superb editing. Stellar transcription. I take great pride in my work as freelance writer, editor, and transcriptionist, and I'm committed to delivering quality work...on time, every time.
Read More »
I work fast, especially when proofreading, but my work is always of professional caliber. My 2+ years of professional experience will guarantee that! I'm comfortable writing, editing, and researching for any genre or topic, but special interests include: Russian and American history, Victorian literature, Shakespeare, customer service,...
Apr 14, 2011|Other - Writing Services|$158|Completed
Available for projects in creative writing, non-fiction, critiques, editing, proofreading, article writing, and transcriptions. I also accept blog-related articles, and am familiar with most social networking platforms, especially Facebook.
Writing samples available on request. Please specify fiction or non-fiction.
KEY SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Developing and managing an undergraduate literary conference with 19 participating universities.
- Advanced proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office suite.
- Transcription experience, including working with FOREIGN LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS / ACCENTS!
- Strong familiarity with MLA and APA styles.
- Familiarity with the AP Stylebook and Chicago Manual of Style.
- Typing skills: over 100wpm with 99% accuracy.
- Experience working from home. I never miss a deadline.
- Served as publicity chair of MUSE, a regional undergraduate literary conference, in fall 2008.
- Proofread and copy-edited hundreds of exhibit and artifact labels for the Kalamazoo Valley Museum's new history gallery, "Kalamazoo Direct to You." (Opened in fall 2010.)
- Transcribed and edited spoken translations of Japanese texts.
- Edited academic papers for inclusion in "The Delta," the department journal for Illinois Wesleyan University's School of English.
Read More »