Marketing strategy, communications, and technology expert with a Master's in technology from Northwestern University.
Read More »
My goal is to know you and your business well so that I become a natural extension of your team. You can be sure to have my enthusiastic attention and a quick turnaround, as I limit the number of projects I take. I also take time to review and bid on projects which interest me. After all, if I'm excited about your business, the work will certainly reflect that.
I'm new to eLance, so I would appreciate the opportunity to...
Consultant specializing in marketing strategy, communications, and technology. With over 13 years of experience, I help small-to-medium-sized companies increase revenue via creative communications and market-facing technology. My ability to translate highly-technical information into understandable marketing communications is unique and difficult to find in a consultant.
I have held management positions in marketing communications, project management, and technology at Fortune 500 companies and have developed successful communications programs for various industries including consumer products, financial services, technology services, business services, health care, and insurance.
I have an undergraduate degree in marketing and a graduate degree in technology from Northwestern University.
* Company and product/service branding
* Go-to-market positioning, value propositions and key message development
* Marketing and communications planning, strategies and programs
* Marketing proposals and plan documents
* Web copy
* Advertising campaigns: print and online
* Direct mail
* Company capabilities brochures and other sales materials
* Sales presentations & marketing plans
* Use of social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) in marketing strategy
WEB SITE AUDIT:
* Complete audit of web site layout, usability, design, content,
and ease of navigation
* Strategy and consultation for improvement
Read More »