In our day to day service we provide support to web hosting clients through live chats, ticket systems.
We are responsible for servers monitoring with various monitoring systems such as nagios as well we are responsible for Complete out server administration.
Role & Responsibility:
• Working as Linux System Administrator (LEVEL 2)
• Responsible for resolution of the issues through tickets by keeping SLA.
• Handling online chat support.
• Server performance monitoring with various monitoring tools (nagios) and problem determination and for root causes analysis.
• Handling various Servers - Web Server, FTP Server, Mail Server, DNS Server,
• Constant Interaction with Data Center regarding server reboots and Abuse Complaints
• Trouble shooting of various servers (Web Server, Mail servers, DNS) etc.
• Installing, configuring and troubleshooting various third party tools, utilities and applications.
• Trace Spammers and Detect attacks on server.
• Server hardening, installing firewalls like IPTABLES, CSF, APF.
• Auditing disk space and malfunction files on shared servers according to companies terms & policies.
• Dos attacks, Bruce force attack resolution.
Read More »