• Goal-driven, dedicated professional with a diverse background, as well as more than six years of immigration experience.
Read More »
•Customer-focused communicator with more than ten years of leadership experience.
• Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry self-starter with significant exposure to immigration field; eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate product knowledge; committed to assessing customer needs and helping people through difficulties.
• Proven performer who is adept at working independently with minimal supervision, as well as...
• Completing a government agency form on behalf of the client and appropriate to the client’s needs.
• Transcribing responses to a government agency form which is related to an immigration matter; provided, however, that advice shall not be offered to a client as to his or her answers on such forms.
• Translating information on forms to a client and translating the client’s answers to questions posed on such forms.
• Securing for the client supporting documents currently in existence, such as birth and marriage certificates, which may be needed to be submitted with government agency forms.
• Preparing or arranging for the preparation of photographs and fingerprints.
• Arranging for the performance of medical testing (including X-rays and AIDS tests) and the obtaining of reports of such test results.
• Developing cases by connecting with clients to understand needs, analyzed and gathered information, and helped prepare the cases.
• Providing and rendering a high-level of service when responding to questions regarding status updates, next steps, travel and strategy.
• Assisting in educating the public regarding immigration laws, requirements and procedures.
• Engaging in advocacies to promote immigration and trade.
Read More »