- Excellent experience in the programming and software design field. Continuously improving my knowledge and skills especially in the OOP design field. I am also keen to experience the Middle-Tier with DDD and TDD/BDD approaches to common design patterns. This includes a variety of commercial applications development.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Windows/Web development with .Net Framework with C# 4.0 (and VB.NET) languages and technologies such as WCF.
- Very good knowledge and experience in C++/MFC/COM/Windows API especially with high performance servers on Linux and Windows, helper utilities, installers
and 3D Engines & Game Programming.
- Very good experience in software automation, deployment and installation, MSBuild, Nant, VBScript and MSI technology.
- Good knowledge and Experience in Ruby on Rails.
- Good knowledge and experience in programming of applications using Java language with parts from J2EE 5.0(Hibernate, JPA for ORM).
- ORM experience in NHiberante, IBatis, NPersist and Entity Framework 4.0.
- Widely use of unit testing using NUnit, XUnit and mocking frameworks like Rhino Mocks and Moq, and JUnit with EasyMock for java, BDD frameworks like Cucumber, RSpec and MSpec for C#.
- Relational Database design and Implementation and interfacing in SQLServer, SQLite, MySQL and Firebird.
- Linux, Software Reverse-Engineering and Software Security.
- Scripting Languages (Lua, Python, Ruby) and Functional Languages (Erlang, F#)
- Source Control (Git,...
Read More »