- AWARD-WINNING WRITER
Read More »
- TECHNICAL ONLINE CONTENT
- TECHNICAL MANUALS
- CAPTIVATE ANIMATIONS
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- GRAPHICS & ILLUSTRATIONS
- EXPERT QA, EDITING AND PROOFREADING ABILITIES
- ADEPT AT WRITING ONLINE TRAINING AND INSTRUCTOR-LED
- EXPERIENCED IN PAGE DESIGN
- PUBLISHED WRITER - OVER 200 ARTICLES
- SPECIALTIES: BANKING, TELCOM, MEDICAL, IT
- OTHER: GHOST WRITING, ARTICLES, WHITE PAPER, MAGAZINE
PIECES, ESSAYS, NON-FICTION
Offering 20+ Years of Experience in Business and Technical Writing and Online Content.
Read More »
Karin Gall Freelance Writing and Consulting
Owner and Writer
1987 - Present
• Over 200 articles, essays, white papers, and pieces published nationally and internationally.
• Former stringer / reporter / editorial columnist for several local newspapers.
JPMorgan Chase (Business Banking)
Sr. Instructional Designer
2011 - 2014
- Developed and wrote online web-based training using the following tools: Captivate, Flash, Photoshop, iStock images, and Microsoft Word.
- Managed projects and worked with subject matter experts.
AT&T (Contracted through TEK Systems)
Sr. Instructinal Designer
2009 - 2011
- Designed, wrote, and developed interactive and instructor-led courses, tutorials, webinars, instructor / participant guides, quick reference guides, job aids, storyboards.
Consultant for Various Contracting Companies
Sr. Technical Writer
2006 - 2009
- Developed procedure manuals, job aids, and video and audio scripts.
- Functioned as project manager and liaison between developers, QA, and upper management.
Netsmart (formerly CMHC)
Medical Technical Writer
2004 - 2005
- Developed online help files and technical training manuals for behavioral health software program customers and for deployment team.
- Clients and end users were clinicians and doctors.
Qwest Communications (Telcom)
Documentation Manager / Sr.Technical Writer
1993 - 1997
- Managed a team of technical writers and editors in a training and documentation group.
- Created best-in-class technical documentation; copy for marketing group, storyboards, and training guides.
The Ohio State University
Bachelor of Arts in Humanities: English/Writing
1987 - 1992