Some people wake up with a need to breathe, my need is to create. I have a strong passion for design and fine art. With a bachelors in Graphic Design and planning to take on a masters in Art History I have an in-depth knowledge of visual arts. I believe in the power of visual communication and it's ability to make or break a brand or product. I have five years of real world proven design experience. I have worked with large corporations, such as Disney, Walgreen and Walmart, as well as small privately owned businesses. I left my corporate design job when my freelance quickly turned full-time. I treat every project with the same degree of commitment, respect and professionalism. I am always open to a new challenge. I have strong business ethics and believe that if you treat your clients well they will come back to you. So let's start a working relationship. Please contact me with any questions.
I pride my self on delivering quality and timely work to my clients. I always try to make myself available to my clients when it is convenient for them and by the means that is best for them to communicate their needs. I can do pretty much anything for print, from business cards to package design. I am also well versed in many aspects of digital design. (I am not a coder however), from static banner ads to UI design. There isn't much that I can not do. I will never except a job that I feel does not fit my skill set.
Indiana University South Bend
Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
Kate Cozzie Designs
2010 - Present
• Execute and manage freelance graphic design.
• Provide customers with prompt service ahead of deadlines and under quotes.
• Consult with clients on corporate branding.
Graphic Designer / Product Developer
2010 - 2012
• Develop new licensed products for the collectible and hobby market.
• Manage projects for Rudolph, Wizard of Oz and Popular Mechanics brands.
• Designing packaging and instruction sheets.
• Develop marketing and sales materials to promote the different brands.
• Assist in brand web design.
• Research competitor products.