katerrina | Elance
Last Sign-in: Jun 20, 2016


   United States
  |  1:49 pm Local Time

About the Company

Kat is a designer, creative thinker, and a brand strategist with over twelve years of experience in branding conceptions, marketing and graphical art creation. She has extensive graphic art and design, drawing, research and communications skills; Kat has in-depth experience managing projects through all project phases, from conception to execution.

She has proven ability to foster creativity and interpret business goals and objectives into creative and unique design concepts. She has effective stakeholder collaboration skills and is able to liaise and coordinate work across functional teams to meet project deadlines.
Service Description
- creative direction
- graphic design
- company/corporate identity
- stationary
- print ads
- brochure
- catalog
- flyer
- postcard
- poster
- billboard
- packaging
- web design
- web development
- banner
- header
- social media
National Academy of Arts
Design and Visual Comunication, MA
2009 - 2012
National Academy of Arts "PANTCHO VLADIGEROV"
artist / Bachelor Degree
1996 - 2001
"Ariadna" College, Sofia, Bulgaria
Fashion Design
1996 - 1998
GED, Ltd.
Graphic Designer
2002 - 2007
Designed corporate identity, brand and image, including logos, stationary, brochures, catalogs, flyers, posters, magazine advertisement, menus, calendars, graphics, presentations, web art landing pages, complete website development. Identified appropriate marketing channels in line with marketing and business goals and objectives. Monitored compliance and execute against corporate guidelines for print and prepress requirements. Partnered with operational units to ensure production quality of printed materials.
"Antra Company " Ltd. / Sofia, Bulgaria
graphic designer
1998 - 2002
Conceptions development and graphical implementation Project development from the early stage to the print and web ready materials creation Responsible for branding research and ellaboration of original business model Graphic design for small, middle and large business Design of company/corporate materials
Year Founded
Number of Employees
Payment Terms
For project less than $500 - no prepayment required.

For project more than $500 - 35% prepayment (after the first conceptions set creation) and the rest 65% - right before the final files delivery.
Angelina Asparuhova
Antra Company Ltd., president
Graphic Designer
katerrina | Elance