A USC MBA marketing expert who can lighten your load. Iím ready to compose, polish, perfect and organize the projects you need completed.
Read More »
This mom of three is more then ready put her non-parenting-skills and graduate education to work. With over 15 years practical experience, I've honed my marketing skills in many industries. I also survived the MBA program at a top ranked program. I earned my MBA at USC and graduated with honors. Don't risk your work with someone else. Offer your project to me.
- I was the group member that literally saved the finance "numbers types" in our master's program. I can edit the heck out of anything, so we always pulled high marks on all written tasks. I simply refused to accept anything less.
- In my various high-tech positions, I was constantly challenged to turn technical mumbo-jumbo into attention grabbing, I-can't-live-without-that (insert product or service here) prose. I love to find creative ways to catch the customer's attention.
- I don't mind the tedious stuff. I truly enjoy anything that needs a keen eye and an unwavering attention to detail.
- I pride myself on being a perfectionist and I'm definitely a rule follower. I will immerse myself in your project and you will receive only the highest quality work.
- I'm new to this, therefore I'll try just about anything. I've got a thorough Marketing background, so if you give me clear direction, I promise to be off and running in no time...
Read More »
Global Campaign Manager
2004 - 2006
Coordinated marketing efforts on a worldwide basis for a leading ($600M) systems management vendor. Served as primary liaison between corporate headquarters and worldwide offices. Responsible for...
1999 - 2004
Oversaw marketing department for a technology firm catering to Fortune 1000 clients. Responsible for marketing campaigns, branding, market research, channel management, budgeting, staff oversight,...
City Club on Bunker Hill
Member Relations Director
1996 - 1999
Conducted marketing for a prominent downtown private business club. Responsible for written communications, customer retention, loyalty programs, major event planning/execution, public speaking,...
1995 - 1996
Provided support to sales and marketing executives. Responsibilities included advertising and collateral design, web site development, report preparation, competitive research, vendor management,...
American Chamber of Commerce (UK)
1994 - 1994
Responsible for market research, creation of company database, public relations, and event coordination.
University of Southern California
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science