Grant writing is not a job, but a passion of mine. I look to partner with nonprofit organizations to help them increase revenue so they may better fulfill their missions. My belief is that I do not work for nonprofit organizations, but along side them.
Read More »
A little about me:
• I am a proven revenue generator with over 15 years of grant writing and grant management experience.
• I possess a demonstrated track record of success increasing foundation and government revenue.
• I have extensive experience in program development and budget...
I work on single, short-term, and long-term projects and excel at:
• identifying funding opportunities.
• authoring winning proposals.
• building and maintaining relationships with funders.
• ensuring grant compliance.
• reporting outcomes in a timely manner.
• effectively communicating impact to funders and the public.
Examples of my strengths as grant writer may be seen with my most recent staff position at a large regional nonprofit organization in Florida. Highlights from my recent eight year tenure include:
• increasing foundation revenue by 172%.
• sustaining annual foundation revenue of more than $650,000 and $1.5 million in government revenue.
• generating revenue from more than 80 new funding sources.
• administering more than 45 foundation and government grants yearly.
• authoring two government proposals that yielded $6.6 million in capital funding.
• co-authoring a $1.1 million proposal that yielded a coveted demonstration grant - one of only twenty-three awarded in the nation.
Read More »