Currently a handbag designer with own small business looking to supplement income. Accounting, Design, Management, Marketing, Customer Service and Computer knowledge are just a few of the skills that I offer. Understanding that attention to detail and pride in duties is paramount. An ideal position would be a virtual one to allow for early morning research, daily calls/emails, and evening design or additional research. Located on East Coast USA.
Read More »
Searching for a interesting and challenging position.
• Software: Windows XP, Windows 7 Microsoft Office, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Dreamweaver, Fireworks
• Hardware: HP Scanner Printer Combo, Brother Printers, Lexmark Scanner Printer Combo
• The ability to design programs using pseudo code and participate in hands-on debugging, testing, and documenting activities
• Use of technology appropriately and fluently to organize, analyze, and communicate information
• Topics include hardware, software, office applications, information security and ethics, and the Internet
• Word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software
Aynek Etselec and Miyasol
Savage Mill, MD 20763
One-of-a-Kind Handbags and Accessories
Owner, Designer, Operator
• Remote retail operations
• Maintain internal network infrastructure
• Project management and planning
• Website Design and maintenance via third party and template and software
• Design and Manufacturing of one of a kind leather and fabric handbags.
• Marketing and Analysis Research
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office architecture, and budgetary and personnel requirements.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies...
Read More »