I am currently the director of social media intelligence for Nimble Media. You can consider me a jack of all trades. I am an eager and well-traveled media consultant who specializes in developing strategies for various organizations in order to increase brand awareness, web traffic, establish and grow communities, and enable marketing campaigns.
Read More »
Not only do I develop social media strategies, I push them in to action. From directly contacting clients to figure out their needs and wants, to outlining a strategy, to working in the trenches...
Apr 16, 2015|Ghost Writing|Private|Completed
Apr 2, 2013|Article Writing|Private|Completed
Involved in nearly every aspect of the development, stability, and management of Nimble Media. Managing a team of 'social media technicians' and overseeing their daily workload. Engaging with current clients and making sure they're receiving the most out of Nimble Media's tailored digital marketing packages. Involved in client acquisition, from lead generation, to proposal pitching, to deal-closing. Devoted to overseeing the overall internal structure and creating ways to increase company efficiency and productivity. Responsible for the development of social media strategies and marketing strategies of scalable nature for small- to medium-sized clients.
- Extensive online/offline marketing work in the US, Europe, and Thailand.
- Five years experience content writing, product review, Press Releases, eBook creation, online learning course generation via Siminars and Udemy, website content development, blogging, and podcasting
- Norwegian, English, and Thai translation
- Three years experience with Google Adwords, Adroll retargeting, PPC management, landing page creation, and Google Analytics management
- Three years experience creating logos, Brochures, Prints, Book cover designs
-Certified Office Specialist including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher Advanced Skills
- Constantly online, willing to give and receive information in order to create flawless content.
Read More »